Over the past week or so, he's grown to the point where his feet are gauging me in my right ribs, which is always fun. I've been feeling him move around A LOT lately, and I really enjoy it. It's so reassuring to know that he's still doing well in there.
I have my second attempt at a Fetal Echo this Friday, so he'd better cooperate this time! I also have to do my 28 Week Labs at that point too. Bah! Then, Monday, which happens to be The Hubs' and my 2nd wedding anniversary, we're taking one of the three classes we're signed up for - Infant Care and Safety. Next Tuesday, I have another NST, and next Wednesday I have my bi-weekly check-up. Lots going on in Baby Land.
The baby's room is still in the process of getting cleaned out, but we've definitely made progress. Now there's only one corner of the room being taken up by The Hubs' miscellaneous gark. Everything "baby" has made its way into another corner of the room, and it's just sitting there waiting for all the awesome stuff we're sure to get at our FOUR baby showers!
Speaking of which, the first of four is happening this Saturday. The BFF is throwing it for me, and it's sure to be amazing. I can't wait! Then, next weekend is the one for my Step-Mom's family, and the week after that is my work shower. Finally, on November 13th, The Hubs' mom is throwing me one for that side of the family. I can't wait to see everyone and celebrate Mr. Man's Immenent Arrival!
And with that, I'll leave you with a picture of kiddo's face, taken at today's ultrasound:
![]() |
| MFN says he has my lips. LOL |




lol i can never see what people see when they point at ultrasounds! its like that episode of friends where rachel thinks she's the worst mother ever bc she can't see her kid on the ultrasound! but i'm sure if i could see his face it would be very cute :)
ReplyDelete