Week 1: I wasn't pregnant, but for calculation purposes, they count from the first day of your last period, which was March 18th.
Week 2: I conceived, either on 4/3 or 4/4. (Yep, Easter).
Week 3: I experienced PMS-like symptoms such as a migraine, cramps, and mood-swings. Plus, I was totally stressed out from not starting my period.
Week 4: More PMS symptoms, like wanting to rip The Hubs' head off for no good reason., and a constant acid reflux-y heartburn in the back of my throat. It should also be noted that I took 3 pregnancy tests in Week 4: one on Sunday that was inconclusive as I really had to pee and apparently soaked too much urine up into the test and made it not work (yep, apparently you can do that), one on Monday that was very clearly negative, and the holy grail of pregnancy tests on Wednesday when that fateful faint line appeared.
The day before I got the positive, I noticed a tiny wet spot in my underwear when I went to the restroom in the morning. Throughout the day, the spot got bigger each time I would go to the restroom - like I was leaking urine or something. This has continued through to now. Not worrysome, just annoying. And I've also noticed cramping and short, stabbing pains every once in a while. Nothing too painful, just enough to make me remember that something is definitely going on in my uterus.
Most of the pains have come from around my right side, so assuming I'm not having an ectopic pregnancy, that leads me to assume that it was the right side that released the egg and started the process rolling. It's quite possible that this conjecture is complete crap, but it makes sense to me.
Through week 4 I have had no nausea or morning sickness (thank you jeebus!) and my breasts have been less painful than they have been in weeks. I'm not feeling incredibly fatigued yet, but I'm sure it's going to come.
That's baby B. so far! And keep blue thoughts! We most definitely are wishing for a boy!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Congrats babe! I'm so happy for you...now I know we don't know eachother that well, but may I come over and rub my non-baby-belly on your baby-belly so that all the make a baby luck rubs off and we can actually get knocked up? what's that you say...yes...ok I'll be right there!
ReplyDeleteLOL, of course you can! :-)
ReplyDelete