So, I'm on day 26 of this cycle. If you'll recall, my last cycle was only 24 days, so we're officially in no-man's-land now. We'll see how long it goes.
Or...I guess I could be pregnant. The Hubs and I actually had unprotected sex a couple times. We're both pretty convinced that I had already ovulated, though, so neither of us are thinking we're actually pregnant. For him, that's a big sigh of relief. For me, it's a bittersweet thought.
On one hand, I really really REALLY don't want to have our baby's due date be Christmas Day, which, in this case, it would be. Poor kid would never really get a birthday, which would suck.
And, I'd really like to be in a healthier place before we get pregnant.
But...
On the other hand, I really really REALLY just want to be pregnant.
And, I also (very selfishly) think "Well, if we got pregnant accidentally, then it's not really my fault that I'm unhealthy still, and instead of it being a get better and then get pregnant thing, it would become more of a this is the situation we're in and have to deal with thing.
Yep. I'm horrible.
Continuing on the horrible bandwagon... I accidentally said the word orgasm quite loudly while surrounded by little girls at Mary Poppins the other night. I'm pretty sure they're going to revoke my mom card for that. And, ironically, the word I meant to say? Contraction. As in, labor.
Do you want to hear the story? Okay... MFN and I were waiting in our seats during intermission, and somehow we got on the topic of pregnancy/labor, etc. (As all of my conversations tend to do these days). And I remembered the Friends episode where Rachel goes into labor and all the other women come in to the delivery room and deliver before she does. One of the women had contractions that sounded much more like tiny little orgasms, and I was recalling that scene and said "Oh...oh...I'm having an orgasm!", but totally meant to say contraction. Oopsie. Sorry little girls surrounding me. Hopefully you don't even know what that word means anyway...
At any rate -
I'm waiting with baited breath to see when or if I will start my period and a new cycle. If I don't start by Wednesday, I'm going to take a pregnancy test on Thursday morning, although, I'm sure I'm not pregnant. (Famous last words, I know).
I'll keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment